Sunday, November 11, 2012

ABC Boy

While we were enjoying our new couch, Thayne went to play in the other room and came out like this:


He loves "ABC's" and found these cardboard ABC stickers in the other room. And of course, they ended up where every sticker belongs - on his head 


"B" is on of his favorite letters
 

This video doesn't show a whole lot other than the sweet little Thayne demeanor that I never want to forget


Thayne loves ABC songs from Sesame Street and the other day we were reading his "ABC Baby Me" book when he stopped on the Y page, pointed to the letter, looked at me and said, "Y?" I couldn't believe it! Thank you Norah Jones! I love that when ever I pull on any Y apparel from my recent BYU days, Thayne gets really excited and starts saying "Y!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment