Tuesday, November 13, 2012

24 Weeks

Little Miss is growing well and making her presence known with lots of kicks and punches!


It's like he knew he was sneaking into the shot. He was really proud of himself and started giggling profusely
Thayne has some idea that a there is a baby on the way. He'll point to my belly a couple times a day and say, "Baby?" And every once in a while he'll give "baby" kisses. He loves the ultrasound pictures on the fridge and will ask to be held up to them so he can see baby sister. 

I brought him along for my 24 weeks appointment today and he was very protective. In the car I told him we were driving to Mommy's Doctor and the rest of the ride he was kicking his legs saying, "Docer! Docer!" He was really excited about the experience until the nurse put the cuff around my arm to take my blood pressure, and he was NOT ok with that. When the Midwife came in, Thayne had a tight grip on me and wouldn't let her measure my belly. She did sneak the doppler wand onto my belly to check on Baby's heart and Little Miss is doing great! 

3 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! Glad you are healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I just checked your blog and you've been a great post-er! Are you really 24 weeks already? Thayne is ADORABLE! The stickers on his head, sneaking into pictures, protective of his Mommy! And you look great, I can't wait to meet little baby Alyson <--(she should probably spell her name differently than both of us.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, I'm just sneaky. I've been working on it all morning, and then I change the post date so everything is chronological for our little family record ;) And yes, I think Alyson would be quite suitable

      Delete