Last weekend Tyler and I made a spontaneous trip to Walmart to pick up the supplies we'd need to learn and re-learn how to crochet. (Tyler was the one brushing up on his skills and I was the first time learner) These are our efforts thus far, and I foresee substantial growth in the coming weeks:
| Thayne thought I was taking pictures of him |
| At the conclusion of my first attempt to crochet a ball... I was suppose to be closing it off at this point |
| Tyler's first attempt at crocheting a ball... |
We've had quite a few crocheting parties, and we love working on it together and showing each other our progress. And yes, I definitely take advantage of Thayne's naps during the day to get ahead, though you'd never think it judging from my a fore depicted project. That was even with step by step YouTube video.
So great! Teach me!
ReplyDeleteWhaa!! You guys are awesome! I want to see the dolls you have been working on!
ReplyDelete