We took a little weekend trip to the land of red rocks to see our favorite little Washburn family. The drive down with Thayne was excruciating. Five hours, and Thayne cried/screamed for about half of them. Though watching Jill prance out to our car with a big goofy grin the second we pulled into her driveway made every mile worth it. We talked, ate mini ice cream cakes (made by the afore mentioned excited Jill), and went to bed. The next day we explored a little of St George. We toured the Jacob Hamblin home, hiked to some pretty cool petroglyphs, ate yummy food, swam, and watched a movie. I thought I had charged my camera before we left our house, but apparently I was mistaken. These are the only pictures I captured before the camera died
| The Hamblin house is in the background |
And then Tev took this picture with his phone at the petroglyphs
And that is all the documentation we have of our trip. We loved the sunshine and being able to see the Washburns again. They have a nice place down there and seemed very happy in their new home. We headed home Sunday and thoroughly enjoyed the 3 hour trip in which Thayne slept for 2 of those 3 hours.

We're so glad you came! Come again for another adventure!
ReplyDelete