Monday, March 12, 2012

Books

Thayne loves his books. He'll pull out his book basket and go through them dozens of times. I love watching him look through them on his own, and then having him sit in my lap while I read to him 

Newspapers are almost as interesting
 







This clip was filmed January 10th, and I wish I could have gotten more. We'd been reading Sheep in a Jeep, and he was laughing so hard! This was as much as I could catch on camera:



3 comments:

  1. oh that's so cute! Love it! Madeline is just starting to take a little interest when I read books to her. I can't wait for when she reads them on her own :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! Nelli loves books too. He's growing up so fast and is so fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that laugh is the BEST! I love that he's a fellow bibliophile & can't wait to read with him (when you guys live in SEATTLE)!

    ReplyDelete