Thayne is the sweetest and smartest little boy. The past two years have absolutely wonderful and we couldn't be more in love with our Little Man. He's officially potty trained. He wore his last diaper on May 9th and he has done amazing ever since (he does wear a Pull Up at night, but we call those his Special Nighttime Underwear). He loves Thomas Train and wanted corn and hot dogs for his birthday dinner. I kind of forgot about the corn part until just now... sorry, Thayners. I'll be sure to make some tomorrow. We had an awesome birthday and loved having Taylor, Martha, Nelli, and Siri over. Siri is a saint and snapped a few pictures for me and I just enjoyed being in the moment. Here are some of the moments she captured:
 |
| Turning two is serious business |
 |
| Our sweet onlooker |
 |
| Oh those Baby Blues.. |
 |
| Taking a break from his train set to "hammuh" |
 |
| His first set of wheels! |
 |
| Not as easy as it looks... especially while wearing rain boots |
 |
| I told myself all I needed was something "blue with a face" and I was rather pleased with the result |
We love you Thayne!
Yay Thayners! We love you! Nelli saw the picture of the cake and keeps asking for some.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Betty Crocker!!!! Thayne is SO big! We miss you guys! Thanks for posting!
ReplyDelete