Sunday, April 21, 2013

Blessed!

We had so much fun with our families and celebrating Lydia that we didn't take a lot of pictures... but here are some that we did take and with them the sentiment that it was the BEST DAY EVER! We love our baby girl and my Mom made the most beautiful blessing gown for her. Lydia has such a strong, sweet spirit and we love having her in our family.

I love this video, even if my Mom doesn't:



The "Intellectuals" in one of many good discussions
Just feeding the Panda some ice cream 
The result of an accidental zoom, but I love how cool my Dad's eyes are 
Good Grandpa sunggles
They always ask "wrap me up like a taco!" (or chicken, depending on the day)

They had SO much fun together playing Hide-and-Seek, climb the mountain, etc


Aunties are the BEST!

Blessing Eve photo op
It fits!
 

My Mom also made a last minute hair bow, and I'm so bummed it didn't get into any of the pictures before it was destroyed in the car. For the record: it was adorable. 








No comments:

Post a Comment