Haha, I agree with Jill -love it! So excited for you! Collin's due date was March 9th, maybe your angel will come early and our babies can have the same birthday!
Woohoo! I noticed the short announcement 2 blog posts ago, but I wasn't sure if it was on purpose or not. Congrats you guys! Maybe we can meet him in the spring when we're in Seattle! :)
I love how his round belly makes it hard to read the whole shirt from the same angle :) We can't wait!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I agree with Jill -love it! So excited for you! Collin's due date was March 9th, maybe your angel will come early and our babies can have the same birthday!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! I noticed the short announcement 2 blog posts ago, but I wasn't sure if it was on purpose or not. Congrats you guys! Maybe we can meet him in the spring when we're in Seattle! :)
ReplyDeleteYou have the cutest baby-bump EVER! We love you guys & share in your excitement! YAAAAAAAY! <3
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures of Thayne. He is soooo cute. We are so excited for you and can't wait to hear if we will have another niece or nephew.
ReplyDeleteLove you my friend! Congrats :)
ReplyDelete