This has been a crazy Spring Term. Tyler quit his Full-time position at the end of Winter Semester and started Spring as a Part-time employee in order to finish up all this classes to graduate in time to start working for Amazon at the end of June. A full credit load during the Spring term is 9 credits. Tyler took 11 credits on campus and 3 credits through Independent Study, while squeezing in as many hours at the office as he could. There have been a lot of late nights and early mornings for Ty, and lots of missing Daddy for Thayne and I. Though Thayne and I have stayed quite busy ourselves.
We put the house up on the market the beginning of April and had an offer by the end of the month. There were lots of frantic cleanings for house showings and many prayers of gratitude that my son enjoys watching PBS. Once we had the offer and inspections in, Thayne started helping me pack. We started early so we could pack at a rate of a box a day, and thank goodness we did since the last couple weeks we all took turns being sick! I am so grateful for so many good friends that came over and helped. I never could have gotten everything done without them.
When we could, Thayne and I took trips to the BYU duck pond on the South side of campus where we watched all the baby ducks and would meet up with Daddy when he had time. I never caught it on camera, but Thayne would see the duckies and say "Kack! Kack! Kack!"
Here's a little glimpse of Thayne's excitement
After a crazy day of packing, duck ponding, or what have you, this was Thayne's all time favorite activity:
| And it made Daddy pretty happy too |
AW.... BYU duck pond. All of a sudden I'm really missing good old provo. *sigh* Life is sure weird haha. Hope you're loving Seattle!
ReplyDelete