Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Spokane in August!

We were so excited to take Thayne on his first trip to Spokane. GG came with us and Thayne loved having her in the backseat with him. We decided to break the trip up a little and stopped at Uncle Clyde's over night. It was so nice to spend time with his family.  It's really nice to see both sets of Grandparents in one trip. This time we started out at the Miller's for a Miller Family Reunion

Huckleberry Picking








 Picnics

I love that he posed for this
And this was posed as well






Camping on Priest Lake


This was our campsite. It was wonderful to fall asleep listening to the waves
Soon after setting up camp we all changed and headed to the water. I got Thayne in his little swim shorts and waded out to my waist. Next thing I know, I look down and little Thayne was completely zonked out. I guess that's what happens when you put your baby to sleep with sounds of the ocean.

Hiking to the natural waterslides






Pictures never do this waterfall justice
Anna going down the slides
Trying to take pictures





Sisters!
Thayne's Blessing


Watching the Kids Play





Then we headed over to the Southwick's and thoroughly enjoyed spending time with Grandma and Grandpa, GG, Auntie Siri, Uncle Chris and Yukio









Dropping in to see Anna at work before heading back to Utah
After spending the whole day in the car with only 2 hours to go, Thayne was still a happy little guy

No comments:

Post a Comment