Thursday, March 31, 2011
Just for you, Panz
My family is coming into to town next week, and Anna does not want to be surprised by my increase in girth. So, with the help of my new camera and full length mirror, here it is.

Baby is doing great. We found out in another ultrasound last week that his heart is just fine. I think Tyler and I heard "ventricle" the last couple of ultrasounds and assumed it was his heart that was on the verge of too large, but all was clarified at this appointment. The right lateral ventricle of the brain, where choroid plexus cysts are found, is on the verge of normal limits. The normal limit is 10 mm and he measured at a 10.5 mm, but he has no other visible indicators of growth abnormalities. The ventricle size has stayed stable from the last couple of ultrasounds, so we've opted for no more prenatal ultrasounds. Four was plenty. Six weeks left until the due date, and we are excited for little man to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks Ali! Now I know what to anticipate, and the shock will not be quite so severe. Because in my head, you just got married 2 months ago.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your expression - I taught you well :)
Woohoo cute pregnant woman!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute tummy!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! Have fun with your family!
ReplyDelete